FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Where could I get a copy of the manual?
Q: Do you Ship to Canada?
A: Yes! We ship to Canada from our US warehouse. Shipping costs include duty rates and taxes. You can also lookup NIXY on www.amazon.ca and purchase from there.
Q: What is your warranty for your iSUP’s?
A: We have a 2 year warranty on all of our new boards and 90 days warranty on all accessories included in the package, see the details by clicking on the link. http://www.nixysports.com/warranty/
Q: How quickly are orders processed and shipped?
A: Orders are processed and shipped on the same day of purchase. Transit times range from 2-5 days depending on location in the US.
Q: How do I fix a small hole in my iSUP?
A: With every purchase comes a repair kit in an orange tube. Small punctures are easy to patch up with the included kit. Follow the below instructions:
- Inflate Paddle Board
- Spread soapy water over the board
- The area with a leak will form bubbles from the soap
- Mark position of the hole
- Clean and deflate board
- Use sand paper to roughen area around hole as well as the bottom of the patch
- Apply glue and spread evenly to paddle board within the size of the patch
- Apply glue and spread evenly to back side of patch
- Wait 5 minutes for glue to get tacky
- Place patch on glue area of paddle board
- Press to get any air pockets out and to adhere the patch to board
- Clean any excess glue that may have seeped out of edges
- Wait at least 24 hours before using
Do you have a question for us? Contact us HERE